Hotel’s New Normal Standard
Dear Valued customers,
As we are all aware the past few months have been extremely challenging for all of us with the pandemic. We are now seeing light at the end of the tunnel and as such we are readying ourselves to open once again.
At Diamond Cliff we take the health, safety & comfort of our guest and team very seriously and have been our first priority during this challenging time. We have been working in liaison with all of the local governmental agencies, international cleaning/chemical suppliers and an international hospital (under the supervision of an infectious disease specialist) to ensure we have done the utmost (beyond what was required of us) to protect and eliminate the spread of Covid-19. Our new normal, will indeed be different, but our promise of safety and the best service with a sincere warm Thai welcome remains the same.
- Ecolab cleaning supplies throughout the property, an internationally recognized brand.
- Ecolab on-site training for correct use, dosage and procedure of all products.
- Bangkok Hospital Siriroj Dr. Surachat Chuaychob specialist infectious disease, training workshop.
- Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) accreditation.
- Internal SOP’s for any potential risk areas, along with visual reminders throughout the property for social distancing, good hygiene, wearing of face masks.
- Limiting people numbers in certain areas such as – Breakfast buffet, Fitness center, Kids house, Banquette facilities.
We are sure that our new normal procedures, as seen below, will assure you that we are ready to welcome you back to Diamond Cliff on 1st October 2020.
The Management Team
Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa