Phuket Sandbox – Reservation Conditions
For international guests travelling from overseas to Phuket under “Phuket Sandbox Campaign” are required to provide the following information and payment in order for hotels to issue SHABA certificate for COE (Certificate of Entry) submission.
1. All guests names including children.
2. Flight details.
3. Mandatory payment (Payable directly to hotel).
• Prepayment of the accommodation for entire stay. (**Applicable to both flexible and non-refundable rates)
• Pre-payment of the arrival airport transfer. @1,000 Baht net/car/way or @1,500 Baht net/van/way.
Effective from 1 August 2021, it is guests responsibility to make the COVID-19 test appointments and process the pre-payment of the swab tests directly to the Government system at https://www.thailandpsas.com the Phuket Swab Appointment System (PSAS).
Once the above mandatory payment is made, our reservations will issue guests the following document for the COE (Certificate of Entry) submission.
1. SHABA certificate.
2. Receipt for the COVID-19 tests.
3. Receipt for the accommodation (for direct booking only).
Last updated: 1 August 2021