When you think of stress-relieving, tension-loosening massages, the first thing that comes to mind is a Thai massage! Some Singaporean travelers go as far as to travel to Thailand just to unwind! Why is a Thai massage almost always preferred among other techniques? Here are five reasons why a relaxing day in a Patong beach resort and spa is so attractive:
A Mixture of Classic and Modern
Combining ancient herbal remedies with cutting-edge technology makes the spa experience extra luxurious. A ball of herbs and small hot stones are more than what they seem; they are the science behind why we love Thai massages so much.
A Relaxing Environment
Some examples of why people visit spas include improving health, cleansing the body, relaxing, enhancing beauty, or relieving tense muscles. In a Patong beach resort and spa, the decor, fragrance, and music are all part of the experience because these things affect the relaxation process.
Excellent Service and Technique
Bangkok, Thailand, is known for its spa resorts. There are plenty of upscale hotel boutiques and five-star spa resorts to choose from. Thai masseuses in a Patong beach resort and spa are specially trained in massage arts, and with the right intensity, their skills and technique cannot be matched elsewhere.
Value for Money
From luxury five-star spas to regular spas, you’ll be treated like royalty in Thailand. Furthermore, since prices in Thailand are much lower in comparison to Singapore, a day in a Patong beach resort and spa won’t burn a hole in your pocket!
Massage can use hot stones for stress relief (shiatsu) or essential oils to speed muscle recovery. Finding the proper technique to treat your specific needs with different options is necessary. Thus, the variety found in Patong beach resort and spas helps you choose which is best.
Here Are Some Tips to Enjoy Your Massage/Spa Day
It doesn’t get much better than receiving a massage. This is the best possible way to relax and focus on yourself and heal the mental wounds caused by anxiety and stress. Whether you are a massage newbie or a seasoned pro, here’s what you need to do to enjoy this experience to its fullest:
● If you’re receiving a massage, make sure to arrive on time or even a little early to avoid being stressed.
● Don’t eat before your massage; it will be harder to relax, especially if you’re lying on your belly.
● Be clear with your massage therapist about the pressure level that feels comfortable during the massage.
● Also, breathe deeply during the massage so that your muscles relax even more. Let go of any worries that might be crowding your mind during the massage by focusing on the sensations of the body and the flow of oxygen through your lungs.
● Drinking water after a massage flushes out toxins released from your muscles.
● Avoid blue light from smartphones, computers, and TV screens for at least one hour before bed.
● Your best sleep comes in a very dark room, so keep it dark as you sleep. If your room doesn’t darken, use dark curtains or an eye mask to help create the darkest environment you can tolerate!
● Have a good mattress and pillows that provide enough support but do not pressure your joints. You will sleep like a baby the entire night!
Book the Right Patong Beach Resort and Spa
All in all, a massage is a great way to unwind from the stresses and strains of daily life. Make plans to visit a spa and take advantage of the many benefits it has to offer. Take time to care for yourself and make yourself better than you were before. Indeed, a massage is a great way to feel better and is perfect to de-stress.
Book the right Patong beach resort and spa, like Diamond Cliff Phuket, to get the best out of your relaxation! We are an authentic Thai luxury resort nestled on the gentle hills of Patong with breathtaking panoramic views of the Andaman Sea. Book a room now for a spacious, private, and romantic getaway you’ll never forget!